NAB Important MCQs 2019 With full Book Download in PDF
NTS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PAPERs FOR THE POSTS OF DEPUTY DIRECTOR NAB
1. Who Is known as the dad of English verse?
(a) Geoffrey Chaucer (b) John Milton
(c) John Keats (d) None of these
2. Where the holy place of Khawaja Ghulam Fareed is found?
(a) Pakpattan (b) Mullan
(c) Mithankot (d) None of these
3. What is “Incredible Bear”?
(a) Waterfall (b) Lake
(c) Sea (d) Animal
4 Wh1ch of the accompanying nations is the world’s biggest maker of coal?
(a) Russia (b) China
(c) Pakistan (d) U S.A
5. Who was Boris Yelts1n?
(a) President of Russia
(b) President of Ukraine
(c) President of Belarus
(d) President of Estonia
6. The capital of Chechnya is:
(a) Colombo (b) Islamabad
(c) Washington (d) Grozny
7 Chandra Gupta was additionally called
(a) Gupta Empire (b) Mauryan Empire
(c) Chandra Empire (d) Ashoka Empire
8. ‘Naxalite’ development is a master socialism development began in·
(a) India (b) Nepal
(c) Bhutan (d) Sri Lanka
9. First Ghazawa (Battle) occurred among Muslims and Kuffar IS
(a) Abawa (b) Badr
(c) Khundaq (d) Tabook
10. How numerous mosques are referenced in the Our’an?
(a) 3 (b) 4
(c) 10 (d) 15
11. Whatis implied by “Underskirt Govemmenr?
(a) A government is oust
(b) A government runs by a lady
(c) A government without real power
(d) A government runs by some medieval master
12. Schwab Klaus was the organizer of:
(a) Red Cross
(b) Amnesty International
(c) World Economic Forum
(d) Human nghts Watch
13. “IBM” is a PC organization of
(a) France (b) Japan
(c) USA (d) Ch1na
14. Doctrine of Lapse is related with
(a) Lord Dalhousie (b) Lord Cornwallis
(c) Lord Rippon (d) None of these
15. Toot oil and flammable gas field is found m:
(a) Punjab (b) Sindh
(c) NWFP (d) Balochistan
16. Fear of outsiders is known as:
(a) Xenophobia (b) Monophobia
(c) Photophobia (d) None of the abovementioned
17. When was the main Woman Bank set up in Pakistan?
(a) Dec 1, 1988 (b) Dec 1, 1989
(c) Dec 1. 1973 (d) August 14. 1948
18. The Lodhi line was built up by
(a) Sikandar Lodhl (b) Bahlol Lodhl
(c) Ibrahim Lodhi (d) None of these
19 What is the estimated length of the Great Wall of Chma?
(a) 2000 km (b) 2500 km
(c) 3000 km (d) 3460 km
20. Total quality of individuals In the National Secunty Council of Pakistan is
(a) Ten (b) Eleven
(c) Th1rteen (d) Fourteen
21. Why Aberdeen city of England IS a significant city?
(a) Industrial city
(c) Famous as Granite City
(d) All of them
22. Dome of Rock Is situated In
(a) Jerus alem (b) lebanon
(c) Jordan (d) Iraq
23. Bhutan is topographically called as:
(a) land of rivers
(b) place where there is pagoda
(c) land of the flying fish
(d) land of jolt
24. Which of coming up next Is the most spoken language on the planet?
(a) Chinese (b) English
(c) French (d) Spanish
25. Who painted Mona liza?
(a) eonardo da Vinci
(c) Pablo Picasso
(d) Vincent Van Gogh
26. A spot where government records are kept Is called
27. A dread of statures 1s known as.
(a) Agoraphobia (b) Acrophobia
(c) Xenophobt a (d) Height phobta
28. Who was Tran Due Luong?
(a) President of laos
(b) President of Vietnam
(c) President of Cambodia
(d) President of Thailand
29. Which nver crosses the Equator twice?
(a) Amazon R1ver (b) Congo River
(c) Nile River (d) Indus River
30. Vitamins were found by
(a) Moseley (b) Chadwick
(c) Frank Whittle (d) Funk
31 Winiam Shakespeare IS the best Playwright in European writing. In which class his plays fall?
(a) Comedies (b) Tragedies
(c) History (d) All of these
32. Which of pursue ing waterway joins the red ocean and Persian Gulf?
(a) Bering Strait
(b) Bab-ui-Mandab Strait
(c) Bosphorous Strait
(d) Davis Stra1t
33. Who was Walter Ulbricht?
(a) President of Switzerland
(b) President of West Germany
(c) President of East Germany
(d) President of Austria
34. Symbol of which of coming up next is ‘White Flag’?
(a) Friendship (b) Peace
(c) Truce (d) War
35. Tugela water fall is available in:
(a) Venezuela (b) South Africa
(c) Canada (d) USA
36. Wh1ch nation endured the maximumin World War II?
37. Which of the accompanying nations is known as the place that is known for Midnight Sun?
(a) Belgium (b) Holland
(c) Norway (d) Sweden
38. He is totally included issues his family Affairs.
(a) In (b) on
(c) with (d) over
39. Name the individual who displayed ‘Chenab Formula’to resolve the Kashmir question
(a) Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan
(b) Ali Shah Gllani
(c) Barrister Sultan Mahmood
(d) None of the abovementioned
40. When Pakistan won the Cricket World Cup?
(a) 1992 (b) 1996
(c) 1999 (d) 2003
41. Name the lord who tumbled from the pony while play1ng Polo and kicked the bucket.
(b) Muhammad Ghorl
(c) Zaheer-ud-Din Babar
(d) Qutbuddln Aibak
42. Iam indebted you for this benevolent support
(a) with (b) for
(c) to (d) in
43. You ought not enjoy __ inactive talks.
(a) on (b) over
(c) about (d) In
44 . Substances wh1ch cut down the internal heat level are known as?
(a) Antipyretics (b) Analgesics
(c) AntibiotiCS (d) Formalin
45. Whtch of coming up next is known as the investigation of nourishment?
(d) none of these
46. What is the importance of Imperceptible:
(a) subtle (b) self-evident
(c) mean (d) humble
47. What is the importance of Infringe:
(a) conserve (b) damage
(c) instill (d) occupy
48. What is the importance of Jeer.
(a) scoff (b) unselfishness
(c) applaud (d) maintain a strategic distance from
49. Two progressive limits of 20% and 20% are proportional to a solitary rebate of
(a) 42% (b). 36%
(c) 40% (d) 34%
50. The percentage of 210 in 420 is?
(a) 27 (b) 28
(c) 29 (d) 50